Our General Steps in Working with Us
Step 1: Contact us – we prefer 1st contact by email.
Step 2: Consultation and advise to Clients over email or WhatsApp or Skype, etc.
Step 3: Clients send us their information and documents by email.
Step 4: Clients make payment of our agreed fees.
Step 5: Australian Education Center prepares documents for application to a selected education Organisation.
Processing time to receive offer of place from registered education organization for language training, diploma, undergraduate or post graduate program(s) (except PhD): within 7 to 120 days.
Processing time for PhD application can takes from 3 to 9 months, subject to academics accepting to supervise clients research project.
Australian Education Center prepares clients documents to support an official visa application.
Processing time can take from 7 to 180 days commencing from time clients provide all required or requested information and documents.
Step 6: Visa processing: Clients pay visa & or facilitation fees and or biometric testing fees, and or medical test fees.
Step 7: Clients receive offer of place from selected education organization, or are declined.
Education Organizations from Australia may require our GTE assessment;
Clients advised to make payment to selected education Organisation that issued the offer,
Clients receive visa grant or refusal from Government Agency.
Step 8: Clients receive our support for post visa travel arrangements,
Required Documents to be Provided to Us
Thank you again for applying through our Center.
Please, send us your documents as listed below – if you have already sent us some documents – you need not re-send these documents again.
1) Passport Copy – PDF scanned – of biometric page your passport, spouse (husband/wife), Children’s
2) Education Copy – PDF scanned – (Certificates & Transcripts, High School/Bachelor/ Master, for all years of your study in English language).
3) CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Resume for student and your spouse. For CV, include:
- Personal Details, Full Address, Phone number, Email Addresses, Social Media)
- Academic Awards showing start month/year & finish month/year,
- Recent job 1st & then all previous jobs with start date (month & year) & finish date (month/year),
- All Qualifications
- All professional registrations and or licenses
- Recommendations and or references either academic or work related (listed)
- Other information you wish to include
Please leave no time gaps in studies or in work (if there are any time gaps, you must explain to us, with reasons).
4) Personal Statement. Why you desire to study your chosen program.
5) Recommendations – Copies – – PDF scanned – academic. (2 written – English copies).
6) English Test Result (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo etc.) if available. Note: for scholarship applications it is required 6,5 IELTS or PTE / TOEFL equivalent.
7) Financial Support letter, Not applicable – if scholarship.
8) Work Experience – PDF scanned – (Job ID or Job Certificate – on company letterhead with information of your title, job description, starting and finishing dates, signature) from your work place.
9) Any other documents you would like to submit.
For PhD by Research Candidates – additional documents include:
10) PhD proposal x 2 different research proposals.
11) Research history – – PDF scanned – details + provide extracts.
12) Referees – 2 – names address contacts details – required for University’s direct contact.
13) Publications (if any) – VIP.
14) Sign authorization form for us to work with you or on your applications.
15) Any other documents or Information that we may later consider necessary to support our services to clients.
1) Clients of Australia Education Center, to gain details and information of our more than 20 years of experience and knowledge in international education and visa support services, are advised to read the About Australian Education Center page.
2) Australia Education Center never promises or guarantees to clients or others the outcomes or success of enquiries or applications made to third parties on behalf of clients including any education institutes, including institutes, colleges, universities. Applications or Admissions to, and/or acceptance by educational organisations are subject to their individual policies.
3) Australia Education Center never promises or guarantees to clients or any other person, the outcomes or success of applications made to, or documents prepared for use in, official visa applications or appeals. Visa or permit applications are approved by the Government where the visa or permit application is made or relates.
4) For all consultations and/or advises provided, either by email or any social media or phone or Skype, to the clients of Australia Education Center: once the fees associated with these services have been paid to the Australia Education Center, the fees for these services are NON-REFUNDABLE.
5) For all Application and Admission processes to any education institutes, including institutes, colleges, universities, that are carried out or processed from orders or instructions given by client, either by email or any social media or phone or Skype: once the fees associated with these services have been paid to the Australia Education Center, the fees for these services are NON-REFUNDABLE.
6) For all consultations and/or advises and processes of documents and information for submission of an official visa or permit application provided either by email or any social media or phone or Skype to the clients of Australia Education Center: once the fees associated with these services have been paid to the Australian Education Center, the fees for these services are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7) Funds received from a client or clients agent of Australia Education Center for government visa fees or visa charges, biometric testing and gathering of biometric information, government appointed visa facilitation services fees, government ordered medical tests, medical insurance ordered by governments or education organisations, accommodation booking fees or advance accommodation charges, airport pickup, tuition fees ordered by clients payable to clients appointed education institute; once the fees associated with these services have been paid to the Australian Education Center, the fees for these services are NON-REFUNDABLE.
8) Please ask us any questions you may have by visiting the Contact Australian Education Center page. Thank you.